Sunday, April 3, 2011

4 You Mini Milk Carton

My Twin (Judy) found the cutest little milk carton on Sizzix.com.  Here's my version using Stampin' UP! supplies~

I used the Pawsitively Prints II DSP for the Milk Carton (cut with the Big shot using the Mini Milk Carton Die).  The flower is from Sweet Summer Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set ~ hope that one makes the July catalog!  The 4 YOU is stamped on Blushing Bride CS and is from the Tiny Tags Stamp Set.  I used the Scallop Border Punch and some Very Vanilla CS for the background and the scallop under the flap.  Judy actually came down (She's in Modesto and I'm in Atwater) yesterday and the little creation was a Twin effort!  My favorite kind of day!!! Thanks for the idea and the help Judy.  The flower was colored using a Blending Pen and the Watercolor Wonder Crayons.  I put a little bag of pastel Jordan Almonds as the goodie inside the carton.  The ribbon is Real Red Taffeta.  Hope you like it.......

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love that little milk carton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are awesome!!!!!! LOL Yesterday was so much fun! I love the little milk carton, and the picture doesn't do it justice. :o)

    ReplyDelete