Saturday, April 9, 2011

Embossed Ribbon

Found this cute embossed ribbon technique on Jackie Topa's site ... I didn't have my Fun Flowers Die yet so I used the Daisies #2 Die instead. 

I embossed the ribbon with the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder.  The edge of the CS was punched with the Pinking Hearts Border Punch.  The Whisper White top of the card I embossed using the Finial Press Embossing Folder and the bottom Pear Pizzazz CS was embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  The ribbon I used was Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon.  The center of the flower is one of the Designer Fabric Sweet Stitches Brads.  The tag is from the new Summer Mini set called Four Frames stamped in Regal Rose with for you stamped in the center and that is part of a stamp (used my Pear Pizzazz Marker to ink up just those words) that says Just for you ~ it's in the hostess set called Afterthoughts.  The leaves were stamped on Pear Pizzazz CS with the same color ink and punched with the Build a Blossom Punch.

1 comment: