Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wendy's Birthday Card

November is a big Birthday month for us.  Here's the first of several cards I need to get into the mail.
I used Basic Gray CS for the card base and Pink Pirouette CS for the first layer and ran it through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder on the bottom half.  The Melon Mambo CS was used for the backing on the greeting Birthday Wishes from the Watercolor Trio Stamp Set.  I used the Decorative Label Punch and punched out one White CS and one Melon Mambo CS, cut the white ones in two and made a backing for the Melon Mambo label.  I cut the stamped image out with the Small Oval and sponged with Melon Mambo Ink.  I added 3 Basic Pearls below the greeting.  The flowers on the top are from the Just Believe Stamp Set.  I added Basic Pearls to two of the flowers and I sponged the edge of that with the Melon Mambo ink also.  The Rick-Rack across the center of the card is Melon Mambo CS cut with the Bigz Die Tasteful Trim.  I used more flowers on the inside stamped with Melon Mambo and Basic Gray Ink.  Sure hope Wendy likes her card.  She's in New Hampshire so it has a long way to travel to get to her. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that turned out great Jul~ I love the way you did the inside too. Those colors are nice. I am sure she is going to love that you went to all that trouble to make such a special card. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love the outside and inside!

    ReplyDelete