Sunday, November 7, 2010

Little Desk

I saw this little desk posted on a blog quite some time ago and printed out the picture.  Today my puter was sick (didn't want to turn on for me) ... so I had time to play instead of surfing all day!!!  Here's my version of what I found on Madeline Morcelo's site The Stamping Studio.  Hope you like it?  I used the Matchbox Die cut for the drawers using Chocolate Chip CS and little brads from the neutrals collection.  The top of the desk is Crumb Cake CS with a layer of Bashful Blue CS.  The desk pad is Crumb Cake CS with Whisper White CS.  The little cup is Chocolate Chip CS wrapped with linen thread and secured with a little Bronze Clip.

2 comments:

  1. That's adorable! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tiny detail of the pencil holder just amazes me! I really think you should make Santa's desk!!! I really can visualize it! I would try it, but this looks too hard!

    ReplyDelete