Thursday, November 11, 2010

BEST Deal

This is the best deal I've seen since becoming a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator for new Demonstrators to get started.  Help me build a team, join my downline between November 15th & November 30, 2010 for ONLY $87.50!


 
You can purchse either the Standard or Digital+ Starter Kits at 50% off the regular retail price of $175!  (plus free shipping!), and enjoy these great benefits as a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator:


Earn additional income while sharing creativity.
Make new and lasting friendships.
Receive a free subscription to an exclusive monthly magazine.
Receive two free months subscription to your own business website.
Opporturnity to earn free products and incentive trips.


Go to my website and sign up between November 15th & November 30th.  My password is Johnny8.  If you have any questions, send me an e-mail at Bobnjul@pacbell.net.  Thank you and Happy Stampin'~

No comments:

Post a Comment