Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jordan Elijah


A lady at my work sent me a picture of her Grandson. This is the card I made as a thank you to her for sharing her little bundle of love!
I used my digital STUDIO for the background and added a few embellishments. The "In My Thoughts 24***7" is from the Hodgepodge Happiness Stamp Set. I punched it with the 3/4" Circle Punch and mounted it onto the heart with a deminsional. I used a brad from the Filigree set in the center of the Baby Blue ribbon. I punched the bottom with the Scallop Trim Border punch. I ran some Soft Suede CS through the Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder and used the snail to mount it to the back and then all of it onto Pumpkin Pie CS and then a card base of Soft Suede CS. I added 3 little rhinestones from the Jewels Basic Rhinestone pack. Hope she likes her card?

1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job Jul. She is going to love it! What a nice surprise for her. You are so thoughtful. :o)

    ReplyDelete