Saturday, April 24, 2010

Two Blog Awards!!!!

Here's the first one!
Wow ~ life is good! I received two Blog Awards from Kay Sha at Creations on Paper ~ how outstanding is that? Her site is so cool and her work is beyond awesome! Thanks Kay, it's such an honor to know that someone of your caliber even looks at my blog!!! Thanks so much.







And here's the second!

Now it's my turn to share these with some of my favorite bloggers ~

Lemondrops Simple Stuff

Inking Idaho

Stamping Up North

Dawns Stamping Thoughts

Patty's Stamping Spot

Heart Prints

Sherrill's Blog

Just Sponge It!

Inking Addict

Chic n' Scratch

And, once you get my award you will make someone else equally happy by awarding 10 of your favorite bloggers too.

Thanks again Kay, you definitely "made my day". Hugs to you all, Julia (Julia Luvs 2 Stamp)

No comments:

Post a Comment