Thursday, April 22, 2010

Enjoy the journey!

This new stamp set that is coming out in the summer mini catalog is so cute! Here's my first card with the Pedaling Past Stamp Set. Reminds me of my childhood days and how we always had the bikes with the extension on the back so we could "pump" somebody home from school!





I used Kraft CS (will have a new name soon) for the card base. I then ran a piece of 4 1/4" x 5" Soft Suede CS through the Big Shot with the Big Dots Embossing Folder (love that one). Colored the bicycle with Stampin' UP! colored pencils stamped with StazOn Black Ink Pad on Whisper White CS using the Top Note Die for the Whisper White and Real Red. I sponged the edges with Soft Suede Ink. I layered it onto Real Red CS and added the Enjoy the journey! stamped with Soft Suede and punched out with the Word Window Punch and layered onto a piece of Real Red CS punched with the Modern Label Punch and mounted with dimensionals with Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon under it. I rounded the corners with the Corner Rounder Punch.

1 comment:

  1. I remember those days! You did a great job on this card. Hugs, J~

    ReplyDelete