Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Almond Roca Christmas Candy

These little bags come out so cute and the candy is yummy! My Sister (Twin of course) Judy told me where to find the recipe in my Betty Crocker Cookbook. They call it something else and don't put chocolate and toasted almonds on both sides like she does, but this stuff I had to get wrapped ~ it can be addicting instantly! MMMMMmmm. The topper is the Top Note Die cut from Real Red CS and sponged around the edges with Chocolate Chip Ink and the stamp set I used is Christmas Punch (sure getting my use from that set this Holiday Season). I stamped the sentiment in Real Red and layered onto Green CS. Hope you're all enjoying a busy but happy December.

2 comments:

  1. OK, I am going to have to try the almond roca again this year! That looks so yummy! And I feel so special that I got so see your creation before you even posted it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is called Almond Butter Crunch in the recipe book. LOL It is very addictive, but co-workers think you are great, and if you need anything the rest of the year they are there for ya! Your bag turned out soooooo cute Jul!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete