Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Grandson's Card for 6th Grade Camp

I created a card for my Grandson while he's at 6th Grade Camp next week:


I used a Black card base.  The Raccoon and Trees are from the Life in The Forest Stamp Set and the word "Memories" is from the Loving Thoughts Stamp Set.  The background is Daffodil Delight CS.  I cut out a moon with the 1" Circle Punch using Tangerine Tango CS.  I stamped the raccoon on Basic Gray CS and added his eyes back in and used a white gel pen to make them show up.  I stamped the trees onto Gumball Green CS and "fussy-cut" them and the raccoon out.  I used a piece of white Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon across a strip of Black CS on the front.  I did a little sponging around the moon.  He leaves in the morning and will be gone all week. I remember my 6th Grade Camp, hope he has as much as I did.  He's so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment