Saturday, March 29, 2014

Fence Card

This is my CASE from Patty Bennett. Love her little fence card and she has a video on her blog, check it out here.  Too cute!

I used the Tag Punch for my pot along with the Word Window Punch.  I cut some flowers from the Sweet Sorbet DSP using the Petite Petals Punch and the long stemmed ones in the background I just used Paper Snips and "fussy cut" those out. The fence is from the Hardwood Stamp and the pickets are cut and the tops punched with the Chevron Punch.  A little sponging, added some Candy Dots and punched out a butterfly using my Butterfly Punch and adding some White Bakers Twine.  The clouds were cut using Word Bubbles Framelits.  The saying is from the stamp set Six Sided Sampler.  It was really fun to make and thanks for sharing all the instructions Patty!

No comments:

Post a Comment