Sunday, February 10, 2013

Easter-Spring Swap

Yeah, my swaps are done.  Our Luv2Stamp Group has swaps each season.  I participated in the Christmas swap and now the Spring-Easter Swap.  Here's my creation:

These are so much fun to do.  Once you get your idea created it takes no time at all to create the swap squares.  I used in-colors, Gumball Green and Primrose Petals for my design.  I ran the Primrose Petals CS through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and punched with the 1-1/4" Square Punch . The Gumball Green square was cut using the Scallop Square Punch.  I sponged the edges of the Primrose Petals square with Chocolate Chip Ink.  The little tulip is from the stamp set Cross My Heart.  I inked the flower with Primrose Petals stampin' writer and the stem with Gumball Green stampin' writer.   I punched it with the 3/4" x 15/16" Oval Punch, sponged the edges with Chocolate Chop ink and attached with a dimensional.  I added a little Rhinestone that was colored with a Sharpie.  Hope everyone likes my trade?



No comments:

Post a Comment