Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Stuff!

I spent most of my day ordering from the new 2012-2013 Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Then I decided I needed to make a card and post using some of the pre-order product I was able to get ahead of time for being a Demonstrator...yeah!!!

I used the new "in-colors" for 2012 Primrose Petals and  Summer Starfruit, combined with Basic Gray CS and Patio Party DSP.  I used Basic Gray for the second layer and ran it the the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  the happy birthday banner is from the new Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set and I used the Bitty Banners Framelits to cut it out.  I used the medium Oval Punch for the For You and Summer Starfruit Ink Pad and the rest of the label was stamped with Primrose Petals using the Layered Labels Stamp Set.  The ribbon is White Stitched 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon.  The card base is Primrose Petals CS and the little scallop piece through the center is Summer Starfruit CS.

Hope you all had a great week-end!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! The bitty banners and apothecary set are on my wish list!!! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete