Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Butterfly Thank You Card

I made this Thank You card for one of the Supervisors (from another Department) because she surprised me with flowers yesterday for helping out her Department ~ how sweet was that?


I used Midnight Muse CS for the base of the card.  the front layer is Bashful Blue CS.  I stamped the butterflies from Papillon Potpourri on Whisper White CS and added 3 little Pearls to the center of each after punching them out with the awesome new Elegant Butterfly Punch.  The Thank You is from the Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set and cut out with the Bitty Banners Framelit.  I used the new Delicate Designs Embossing Folder along the bottom and the scallop was cut (matches the Embossing Folder perfectly) with Edgelits Large Scallop.  I added a strip of Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.  On the inside I printed a message from my computer onto Whisper White CS, cut out with a Labels Collection Framelit and sponged the edge with Daffodil Delight Ink and added a couple more of the butterflies.

She wasn't in today so I'm hoping she will be tomorrow so she can open her card.  I left it on her desk in a Whisper White Envelope that has her name on the front along with another butterfly~  So nice to work with such thoughtful people.


2 comments: