Thursday, January 5, 2012

Grandson's Birthday Card

More birthday's!!!  Here's the one I created for our Grandson who lives in Oceanside.  He'll be 19 on the 6th of January!  Where does the time go??

 I used Not Quite Navy CS for the card base.  I ran a piece of Crumb Cake through one of the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folders available in the new Occasions Mini Catalog that goes "live" today (pg. 11) Adorning Accents 125601. It comes with 3 folders, I used the one with the little heart design. I punched each corner with the Ticket Corner Punch and added some Basic Rhinestone Jewels that I had colored Black with a Sharpie. (Learned that little techinique on Patty Bennett's site .. so cool!)   I punched a scallop circle with the Scallop Circle Punch in the Not Quite Navy and added a Build a Brad with a little cupcake from the Itty Bitty Bits Stamp Set.  The inside I used my computer generated greeting and stamped a little tree with the heart in it from the Easy Events Stamp Set.  I used Stampin' Write Markers to color the stamp and left the greeting part off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment