Wednesday, January 25, 2012

D's Birthday Card

Here's the card I made for my Daughter's boyfriend.





I used Early Espresso CS for the base layer.  The paper on the right is Everyday Enchantment DSP and on the left is Well Worn DSP.  The greeting is from the Perfectly Penned Stamp Set.  I used the Lace Ribbon Border Punch with Early Espresso for the design down the side and on the inside.  The ribbon is Pear Pizzazz Pleated Satin.  The little flower was punched out of Calypso Coral using the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch.  I put a Brad in the center of the blossom from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack from the Sale-a-bration Catalog.

The idea came from Lianne Carper's site CARD Scraps.  She has some beautiful creations, check out her site.

Hope D likes his card, I'm sure he will, he's a very creative guy and has great taste ~ LOL ~ he loves my Daughter and my Grandson!

1 comment: