Monday, November 7, 2011

November Birthday's

We have a lot of November Birthday's in our family.  This is the first of several cards for them you will see this month.


I used Pool Party CS for the base of the card.  Spice Cake DSP for the bottom and strips on the inside.  The Happy Birthday is from Perfectly Penned Stamp Set using More Mustard Ink Pad and the flower is from Button Buddies Stamp Set stamped with Pool Party Ink and Clear Embossing Powder. My Twin Judy made a card similar to this for my Birthday this year and I loved it.  (Thanks for letting me copy you Judy!)  The center of the flower I used one of the In Color Printed Designer Brads ~ love those.  I used the Scallop Edge Punch on the inside strips.  Also across the middle of the front of the card is Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon.  Hope Wendy likes her card and has a wonderful Birthday.  We don't get to see her much, she lives in New Hamshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment