Friday, November 11, 2011

Kleenex Box Cover

I created this Kleenex Box cover to give to my Boss' wife.  She's such a sweetie and came by the office on Wednesday and said hello.  I thought she would like it for the Thanksgiving Season.  If she does, maybe I'll make her another one for the Christmas Season???  I used the Always Thankful Stamp Set for the saying and Wheelbarrow stamped on Very Vanilla CS.  The base is Pear Pizzazz CS.  The next layer is Spice Cake DSP.  The little saying is stamped with Soft Suede on Very Vanilla CS.  I punched it out with the Small Scallop Oval Punch and layered it onto a piece of Soft Suede CS punched with the Curly Label Punch.  The Wheelbarrow is colored with various Stampin' Write Markers and Wonder Color Crayons and I used my Blender Pen to soften the look.  It is layered onto Pool Party CS and then a layer of Pear Pizzazz CS.  I added 3 Basic Pearls above the saying.  Hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment