Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Little Easter Chic

How do you like my little Easter Chic?


I cased this from Tami White at Stamp with Tami. She did a little bunny too but I didn't have one of the Sizzlets Dies she used for that one. Isn't the little Chickie just too cute for words. He was so easy to "copy" ... LOL!!!! I used Crushed Curry CS with the Top Note Die and Bigz XL Fancy Favor Box. Wide striped Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, White & Basic Black CS for the eyes and made little bright spots with the White Gel Pen. I sponged all the edges with Classic Going Gray Ink Pad. I punched little hearts for wings with the Heart to Heart Punch. Check out Stamp with Tami Blog for a tutorial. Thanks for sharing Tami.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is too cute for words! Thanks for sharing and leaving the info to find it on the blog. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little chick is adorable!

    ReplyDelete