Thursday, March 18, 2010

Birthday Card

I made a Birthday card for my boss whose b-day was Monday. I used the card from our swap a few weeks ago at the Luv 2 Stamp Group Meeting traded by Lisa Stout. I changed mine up just a bit but I loved her card because it had that masculine look! Great job Lisa and thanks for sharing.



Here's my version~



I used the stamp sets Vintage Labels for the Happy Birthday, Upsy Daisy for the flowers and Lovely As A Tree for the leaves. Sponged the circles with Soft Suede and stamped in the same color. I used the Light Blue Taffetta Ribbon and the Scallop Edge Punch along with the Scallop Die (using Basic Black CS) and 1 and 1-1/4" circle punches. The Soft Suede CS was run through the Finial Press Embossing Folder and sponged with Soft Suede Ink. Also used Kraft Paper that I stamped the leaves on for the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment