Sunday, February 28, 2010

Luv-2-Stamp Group Meeting Entry


Here's my entry for this coming week-ends meeting for the Luv-2-Stamp Group. Don't know if any of my group (other than Judy) check my blog ~ but this'll be a "sneak peek" of my trade for Saturday! Hope you like it...



I used stamps from Forest Friends & Well Scripted. Ink is Soft Suede and Melon Mambo. Ribon 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain-Soft Suede, Punches used were the Wide Oval, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Circle and Scallop Circle. The paper is Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Soft Suede. I used the embossing folder Elegant Bouquet and used the Shimmer Paint Frost White for the centers of the flowers. I sponged the edges of the punched cut-out images with Soft Suede Ink. I made 35! Hope I get a lot of cool trades. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome Jul~ Bet you are glad that they are done! You did an outstanding job, they are gonna love em! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! Sounds like fun, wish I was so closer so I coudl go too! :(
    Maybe I can get some craft time in this weekend.

    ReplyDelete