Friday, November 6, 2009

Fall Box

My good friend Tina sent this link http://clearlyistamp.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/10/altered-candles-and-a-gift-box.html I created my own design and added the oval window instead of a square one like she had. I used the Rich Razzleberry CS for the Box and covered it with Autumn Meadows DSP and I used the Bashful Blue Tafetta Ribbon. I stamped the leaf and acorn from the Autumn Splender Stamp Set and cut them out and sprayed with a mixture of alcohol and a few drops of the Champagne Mist All Purpose Ink. I don't think the picture shows the shine but it sure makes those leaves pretty. I used the large oval punch for the window and inserted a piece of clear window sheet for the opening.


1 comment:

  1. I got to see this today! The picture doesn't do it justice. It is sooooo pretty, and the sparkle just set it off to make it very elegant. Hugs

    ReplyDelete