Sunday, July 19, 2009

best wishes Card


Hi Stampers ~
Today I created a card! I used the new embossing folder Final Press and the new in colors Rich Razzleberry & Crushed Curry. I colored the Country Morning Stamp with watercolor wonder crayons. The best wishes is from the stamp set Short & Sweet and stamped with the new in color Rich Razzleberry and I punched it out using the Word Window punch and mounted it on Rich Razzleberry paper punched from the new Modern Label which was also mounted on the Movers & Shapers die of the same shape. I also used the Rich Razzleberry Dotted Swiss Ribbon in the center of the card. Mounted it all on a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" base of Crushed Curry. Have a wonderful day and hope you're stampin' too! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, that is sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy, and as usual, you're my bestest fan! Love ya, Jul~

    ReplyDelete