Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sherri's Get Well Card

I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest, sorry but didn't get a name to associate with it.  If it's yours' that I CASEd, let me know and I'll add your credit.




I used Crumb Cake CS for the base of the card.  the next layer was Blushing Bride and the Band-Aids I did in Pistachio Pudding CS.  The little heart is more Blushing Bride and Red Glimmer Paper.  The better get better is from A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set.  The inside of the envelope was lined with Gold Soiree Specialty DSP and cut with the Envelope Liner Framelit.  I used the punch on the Envelope Maker to round the corners on the Band-Aids and ran them through the Textured Impressions and Perfect Polka Dots EFs.  The inside was computer generated.  My friend took a fall and had to have surgery on her wrist, hope she heals quickly!  Love you Sherri~

No comments:

Post a Comment