Saturday, September 13, 2014

Daughter's Birthday Card

Here's the card I created for my Daughter's birthday this year.  She's a Pittsburgh Steeler Fan so always have to do something in black/yellow ~ I gave it to her last Thursday since she was going to be gone today for her real birthday and she loved it!


 
I used Hello Honey CS and ink.  Also Basic Black CS.  The flower is from Beautiful Bunch Stamp Set and punched with the coordinating punch (makes it so easy!).  The Happy Birthday is from Sassy Salutations Stamp Set and heat embossed using clear embossing powder.  Oval Framelits to cut the sentiment.  The striped paper is from the Moonlight DSP Pack.  I also put a little strip of black ribbon across the DSP to clean up the edge (Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon).  The inside sentiment is computer generated.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment