Thursday, June 26, 2014

B-I-L Birthday Card

Here's the card I created for my Brother-in-law.  His birthday is tomorrow.  I know it's flowers but my Dad loved dahlias so I'm sure Mike will too!  (Or NOT!)  LOL!!!


 




I found this card on-line at www.ConstantlyStamping.com, isn't it gorgeous?
 
 
 
I love the new Blendabilities from SU!  I'm still practicing using them, but have been pretty happy with the results so far!
 
The card base is Blackberry Bliss CS.  I used the Rich Razzleberry trio for the flowers.  The stamp set is Regarding Dahlias.  The sentiment is from the stamp set Perfect Pennants and I used the Banners Framelits to cut it out.  The background stamp is Gorgeous Grunge.  A little Linen Thread tied with a bow and viola ~ done!  The envelope liner was cut using the Framelit Envelope Liner and a page from the new mini paper stack Moonlight DSP.  I used a Crumb Cake Envelope. The card's in the mail, sure hope he gets it tomorrow....if not, Judy-you can show him this, otherwise; don't spoil his surprise!!!  :o)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment