Saturday, November 16, 2013

Tina's Thank You!

My downline had to give up being a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator for now ~ the economy is very hard on all of us and especially those who have teen-agers in their homes.  The good news is, she's still my "customer"!  I still get to share all the Stampin' UP! excitement with her too....

I saw this card on Patty Bennett's site; Patty's Stamping Spot and it really caught my eye.  I added a little bling to mine, but otherwise it's pretty much a straight CASE!  Thanks Patty.


I've had Washi Tape for sometime now and hadn't really used it, other than to wrap around my iPad and iPhone charger cords!!!  LOL!  I used the Oval Framelits to cut the Gingham Garden DSP (one of my favorite sheets out of that group), Gingham Garden Washi Tape along the bottom of the card (so easy to do and then just snip off the ends).  I used the Flower Shop Stamp Set and matching Pansy Punch.  The flowers were stamped with Strawberry Slush Ink.  The Thank You is from Sassy Salutations Stamp set and stamped with Black StazOn Ink.  I used Rhinestones inside one of the flowers and one of the little Brights Candy Dots inside the other.  The inside was computer generated and cut with the Oval Framelits. I also lined the inside of the envelope using Gingham Garden DSP using the Envelope Liners Framelits (love those little guys)! 

Thanks for everything Tina ~ 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sweet card! And for the cute candy envelope too! Can't wait to make some Christmas ones!

    ReplyDelete