Thursday, September 27, 2012

Band Thank-You

My Nephew plays in the band at Calaveras High School.  They recently did a fund-raising dinner and my Sis asked me to make the Thank You cards for all the wonderful people who donated and helped make it a great success~



The logo she sent me and I used Cajun Craze and Daffodil Delight CS on a Whisper White CS base.  I ran the Daffodil Delight through the Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The Thanks was from the Petite Pairs Stamp Set and punched with the Large Oval Punch and layered onto Cajun Craze punched with the Scallop Oval Punch.  I used the Moving Forward Stamp Set for the frog and his little motion jump line all in Gumball Green Ink!

Hope they were able to use the cards and the recipients liked getting them!


1 comment: