Monday, May 14, 2012

Gift Card

Here's a little 3x3 card I made to put into a package to a sweet lady in Michigan.  She was so nice when my new Demonstrator was needing ideas for creating her business card.  She sent a cute little holder with one of her cards tucked in one side and a little flower magnet on the other.  What a sweetheart.  She is part of our Luv2Stamp Group under Patty Bennett named Wilda Cogar.  I love being able to call her "my friend".  She was looking for the little motorcycle stamp that is retired because she got her hubby a motorcycle for their 40th wedding anniversary ~ so, the least I could do was send it to her!


I used some of the new in-colors that Demonstrators were allowed to order ahead of time.  The DSP is First Edition Specialty DSP.  I cute the little background with friends with one of the new Framelits that will be available to order June 1st from the new catalog.  The card base and image are Primrose Petals CS and Stamp Pad.  I love, love, love the new Stamp Pads!  I colored some pearls with a Sharpie and stuck below her name.  The friends is from Just Believe Stamp Set.  I did some sponging with Chocolate Chip Ink Pad.



No comments:

Post a Comment