Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cupcake Throne

I found this cute little cupcake throne on Jan Tinklenberg's site; Stamps, Paper, Scissors. It's so cute and she even provides a template along with instructions!  I changed mine up just a little from Jan's, but basically all the same.  I used Pear Pizzazz and Concord Crush CS.  Love the new Pennant Punch and Pennant Parade Stamp Set that coordinates.  I used the Happy Birthday from Create a Cupcake Stamp Set and wish big and bring on the cake from the Bring On the Cake Stamp Set.  Scallop Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch and Word Window Punch were also used, along with some Basic Rhinestones for some bling!





One of my customers makes cupcakes to sell, she'll love making a cupcake to go in this throne!

Keep stampin'


2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I love making cupcakes and I love the pennant punch and stamps. This is on my to do list. Hope I can figure out the instruction! :) Tina H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out wayyyyyyyyy cute Jul~ You do such nice work. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete