Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine Treat

Here's a little topper I did for a mini M&M's bag of treats.  I used the Create a Cupcake Stamp set, along with the Build a Cupcake Punch.  These two together are so much fun!  The little "love" is a stamp from the  Tiny Tags Stamp Set.  One Heart is punched using the Heart Embosslit (love that die) and the other is punched using the Heart Punch and running it through the Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder.  I used Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Blushing Bride CS. The edge was punched with the Eyelet Border Punch.  I punched the cherry out using the Build a Cupcake Punch and colored the stem brown with my Chocolate Chip stampin' write marker and put a little shadow using the White Gel Pen.  You can't see the back (sorry), but I added a Heart from the Filled with Love Stamp Set to cover the staple in the back. 

1 comment:

  1. All your stuff came out soooooooo cute Jul! Thanks for sharing.... Hugs, your biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete