Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Candy

I made up some bags of Almond Roca for my co-workers in my Department.  I got the recipe from my Twin Sis' Judy ~ it's out of the Betty Crocker Red Checked Recipe Book.  SoooOOO yummy!  I used Old Olive CS sponged with Chocolate Chip and the tag is from the Tags til Christmas Stamp Set.  I used Very Vanilla CS for the base of the tag and stamped with Old Olive Ink and the Chocolate Chip Marker I used to color the pine cone.  The topper is cut with the Top Note Die and sponged everything with Chocolate Chip Ink.

One bag of candy I put into a little purse I had made quite some time ago ~ it's on my blog somewhere if you want to "hunt it down"...LOL!!!  Sure hope they like their little treats!  Thanks for making me a copy of your recipe Judy ~ too good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment