Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Friend's Birthday

A friend is having her Birthday this week so I created a floral arrangement for her and a Birthday Card to go with it.


Hope she likes them!  The card base is Chocolate Chip and a layer of Autumn Spice DSP.   The stamped flower on water color paper is from the Every Moment Stamp Set and the Birthday Wishes is from the Watercolor Trio Stamp Set.  I sponged the edges with Early Espresso and punched the Birthday Wishes with the Small Oval Punch and layered onto a piece of Pumpkin Pie CS punched with the Scallop Oval Punch. I did the corners with the Ticket Corner Punch and added some flat back pearls.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute!!!!! Much nicer then the one I got from Michaels!! I love the card. It is precious. She is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete