Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another Birthday!

This one is for my Nephew who will be 14 on Tuesday. How do those kids get that old so fast, seems like yesterday he started school! LOL! I used the Bigz XL Curly Label Die for the base of the card. The Curly Label Punch that matches. The happy birthday was stamped with the Happy Moments Stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. The Best Wishes is from the Kind and Caring Thoughts which is a Hostess Level 3 set from the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog. I used the Pawsitively Prints DSP for the plaid and orange, some orange and blue grosgrain striped ribbon and Bright Blue CS from the Bold Brights pack. The top half of the card is Bashbul Blue CS ran throught my favorite Embossing Folder Perfect Polka Dots. I used the Large Oval Punch and the Scallop Oval Punch for the Best Wishes.Hope he likes it ~ well, I'll put some $$ in so I'm sure he'll like that! What teenager doesn't need some bucks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment