Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back from Convention

Wow! We had such an awesome time at the Stampin' Up! Convention ~ Lene'e Pearson (my Upline) and I traveled together and what a lot of great people we met and the Convention was top notch! Everyone was so nice and we learned so much. There were so many samples of cards and demonstrations, I'm worn out! I will try and get something posted soon, even if it's only a couple of pictures from our week. If you ever have the opportunity to attend one of the Stampin' Up! Conventions, by all means, do it! I can't even begin to tell you how much you will be able to come home with. The most special part is meeting all the wonderful folks that love to stamp. Talk to you soon ... it's great to get back home. Hugs, Julia

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I've missed you! Forgot you were off for two weeks! I can't wait to see some photos! Look for an envelope from me tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooooo glad you are back!!!! Can't wait to see what you post. Missed you tons! Hugs, J~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your thoughtfulness Laurie, I'm afraid I have to admit that I don't know how to link those??? I'm pretty new at blogging and I tried ~ but failed ~ to be able to link the awards.

    ReplyDelete