Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hubby's Father's Day Card

Here's the card I created for my hubby for tomorrow.  I think he'll like it, he's such a wonderful husband and Dad to my daughter and Grandpa to my grandson.

I got the idea from our Luv2Stamp Group Challenge this month.  The card I scoped for the idea was from Barbara Hebert at Barbara Jean Designs.  I used the pick-up stamp from Countryside Stamp Set and the outline is our new Framelits ~ Apothecarty Accents.  The Happy Father's Day is from Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set.  The card base is Midnight Muse and the ink that's sponged on the cutout is also Midnight Muse.  I sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip. The next layer is Crumb Cake that I ran through the Stripes Embossing Folder.  I died the Large Pearls with a Sharpie.

Hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment